Less than a week till Lobster Con

So in less than 6 days ( next thursday) I leave for Boston to attend the great Lobster Con. Luckily I live only 5 hours away...so I'll be Amtraking it there. 
Lobster Con is a old-school mtg event with alchohal and Lobster Rolls added!  The crowd are older, chill and some of the coolest people. I will be there with new token cards, new playmats, and of course...alters.

On another front....Alters....
I am backlogged from 2021 with Alters, those and repaints. Since I work a day job I only have Sundays and Tuesdays to work on them ( in between  doing necessary domestic stuff). Once I finish these I will only be doing commissions at Conventions and through my agents...unless they are commissions for gaming companies. This is what I do for daywork




Comments

Popular Posts