Post Lobstercon

Lobster Con was amazing! I met a bunch of very cool amazing old school and pre modern players. Though I said I would not bring home work...I did. Partied that Sat night for the first time at a show and had a blast! Much needed...but now I'm back.
I really look forward to these shows. Not only do I get away for a weekend, but I also get to hang out not just with fans, but with fellow artist.
In Boston at Lobstercon I had the privilege of hanging out with fellow artist Jeff Laubenstein, we went to the Boston Museum of Fine Art , this for me was a first. I do and have done alot of shows, but usually I go to the show, leave and come back to Philly. Boston was the first show where I did the tourist thing...and it was a blast. I got to see Original Turners, Whisters, Rembrandts, Singer Seargents... and seeing these with a fellow artist ...it's hard to put in words. I came back with a new perspective.
The 18-19th I will be in Denver Colorado at TCG Denver.
I will update again soon...I've rambled enough.

Comments

Popular Posts