Commander Fest Philly by Card Titan

I had an amazing time here in Philly at Commandfest. First, I shared a booth with my good friend and amazing talent Donato Giancola. I've know Don for close to 30 years, met him through another friend Steve Ellis ( another super talent) in '94 and we've been solid friends since. Second, Mark Nelson and Mark Poole were there and I had the opportunity to chill after the show with them and Third, I got to see and chill with Nick Coss after the show. 
The crowd was as always very chill and totally cool. The MTG crowd had alot of younger players which was great, the only downside is that all my cards are from 25+ (30) years ago ( even though many see heavy play still) and more than a few are money cards and hard to get. I had the opportunity to sign cards, do alters and chat with people. 
Met the Whatnot app guys, made connections with some dealers...over all it was a pleasant experience.
Sat. Night Nick invited us artist to a fancy diner, and it was Great!!
Sunday, the last day was a bit slow, but it allowed me the opportunity to finish alters, of which I'm currently backlogged.



Comments

Popular Posts