Lotus Con St.Louis 2022

I was a guest of honor along with Phil Stone, John Stanko, and Campbell White. It was a rather small event and the first one of its type. Paul Voegerl and his wife did a excellent job with the show. It wasn't bad at all and very impressive for a first show. Getting to meet and hang out with Phil Stone and John Stanko was fantastic, worth doing the show even if it had made nothing. The Illinois side of St.Louis is really nice, where the show was held.
I had a great room at the Quality Inn, and this was my first time using Southwest Airlines. I'll definitely use them again.
Below are some pictures from the show, (I was woefully lacking in taking pictures.)
Me doing a fire signature for a fan, had fun.
Phil giving his lecture on his 28 year overnight success. Phil is a solid guy, really great and extremely talented.
Saturday night the artist, Tex( one of the show folk) and Matt ( Campbell's rep) all went out to eat near the hotel. Above, from right to left are: the talented caricaturist Kay, Phil Stone, I'm the one taking the pic
Above from left to right are : Tex, Matt and Campbell White.
on the way home I had the row to myself..a first ever...lol, well that I can remember.

Overall it was a enjoyable trip, I learned alot from John, have a new friends Phil and John. 
I touched down in Philly around midnight, came home, crashed and began the recovery Monday. 

Comments

Popular Posts